- Three Decades On: Lake House and DaylesfordProprietor Alla Wolf-Tasker shares the story behind the acclaimed Lake House restaurant, hotel and spa in Daylesford – the iconic venue that put regional fine dining on the map.
- Book TicketsFermentation and Pickling with CaroJoin Caroline Gray (aka Caro) in her home kitchen as she takes you on a deep-dive exploration of these two ancient methods for preserving food.
- Ballarat Heritage WeekendWith virtual reality historical tours and the guiding theme of ‘technology’, this event takes you back…using the future.
- Plate Up Ballarat Food FestivalThe inaugural Plate Up Food Festival will change the way you see Ballarat, one serve at a time.
- New dates addedSourdough bread-makingPenny Olive presents the perfect class for those looking to bake sourdough bread at home