- The Bellarine Taste TrailThe Bellarine Peninsula consists of more than 50 food and wine producers. Follow our full-day itinerary to experience this incredibly rich region. Hint: It's not all about the seafood.
- Grampians Music Festival 2018What do Tired Lion, Polish Club, Ruby Fields and Didirri have in common? They’re all Australian music acts, and they’re all performing at the Grampians Music Festival, a boutique music festival that matches performer to place in a very special way.
- Silo art trail itineraryThe Silo Art Trail is an outdoor art gallery on a scale never seen before. Follow the OHO itinerary that includes stops for food, wine and a mesmerising pink lake!
- Yoga in the vines – Mt Duneed EstateRachael Dillon takes her yoga practice to a totally new (and slightly indulgent) environment.
- East Gippsland Farmgate ItineraryFill up your carry bag with a tour of some key East Gippsland farmgates