- The Prodigals: Rowly Milhinch Returns to RutherglenOn a rocky ridge on the outskirts of Rutherglen in Victoria’s north-east is a beautiful and bucolic corrugated-iron shed overlooking a vineyard. This is home base for winemaker Rowland ‘Rowly’ Milhinch.
- Queenscliff Low Light FestivalImmerse yourself in the elements, seek comfort in food and fire, and invigorate your senses with artistic vision and exploration at Queenscliff’s Low Light Festival.
- New WorkshopStocks, Soups and Bone Broths from ScratchIn this three-hour workshop presented by The 100 Mile Foodie, you will learn to transform everyday ingredients into wholesome soups and broths, brimming with body-loving goodness!
- New date addedFermentation and Pickling with CaroJoin Caroline Gray (aka Caro) in her home kitchen as she takes you on a deep-dive exploration of these two ancient methods for preserving food.
- Book TicketsSay Cheese Cooking ClassPickled Sisters' Chef Stewart Gilchrist guides you through this very cheesy cooking class! From ricotta to roquefort, camembert to cheddar, our hands on cooking class will see you create a selection of delectable savoury and sweet dishes all celebrating cheese.