- New ExperienceIntroduction to FermentationLearn how to ferment foods to make them more digestible and nutritious at this workshop with award-winning fermenter, Sharon Flynn.
- Book NowTruffled Lunch at the Old ChurchLocally grown truffles feature in every single course at this long and leisurely ‘Truffled Lunch’ – plus a stellar selection of local wines.
- Taking it Slow – Coastal HamletsReady, set… SLOW. These coastal hamlets, strung like gems along the Great Ocean Road, are the perfect place to switch off and slow down.
- Book NowWild Game LunchKitchen master Jaci Hicken hosts a six-course lunch to remember, featuring locally sourced wild game, organic produce and native herbs and spices.
- MORE DATES ADDEDCold Comfort: Winter WarmersThe 100 Mile Foodie presents the ultimate winter comfort food workshop – how to make hearty braises, slow cooked lamb, and bubbling crumbles to warm you from the inside out!