Thanks for booking Summer Igloo Experience – It’s a Truffle-y Igloo High Tea Christmas – we just know you are going to have a fantastic time!
Here are the details:
When: Depends on variant selected.
Where: 70 Owens Rd, Woori Yallock VIC 3139, Woori Yallock
How to get here: Car, Private Transport Services
Parking: Venue Parking
Your host: Experience Mistress
Phone: 03 8797 2557
What to bring:
Guests should bring along:
– Sun Cream and Sun Protection.
– Practical Footwear.
– Cameras and Phones so that everyone can capture the amazing scenery that they will be surrounded by.
– Proof of Booking.
What else you should know?
– Whilst toilet facilities will be available they may be a short walk away, and some on the rural/rustic side (we promise there is no drop toilets).
– Please ensure that you and all guests are dressed in appropriate clothing and footwear as your walk to the igloos will be through a paddock which may be muddy & you be may encounter animal droppings. Walking up and down hills is part of the experience too, as this event is located in the Yarra Valley.
– Please note that a lot of the properties in which we will have access to for our Igloo Experiences are working farms, therefore you need to strictly adhere to staying in the designated areas ONLY. Anyone breaching this point will be asked to immediately leave with no refund.
We understand that sometimes in life things can occur unexpectedly, so should you need to cancel more than 48 hours before the event, we can refund the cost to you in full.
If the presenter needs to cancel the event we will do our best to let you know as soon as possible and offer you an alternative date or refund your money in full.